The core team of IQRA’ ASIA have worked closely with the founders of IQRA’ International Educational Foundation, on their various projects, one of the main ones being a seven-year Majlis Ugama Islam Singapore (MUIS) Curriculum Development Programme for Singapore’s madrasah system.
Dr Ghazi with Sis Rahayu Muhammad and Sis Nurkhadijah binte Ramli
A brief write-up on our core team members is provided below.
Ustazah Nur Khadijan Binte Ramli
- Programme Director Educational Research & Consultancy (Islamic Studies)
- Content Reviewer / Advisor with IQRA International Educational Foundation for their project with MUIS to develop secondary level Islamic curriculum for full-time madrasah in Singapore
- Lecturer at PERGAS (Singapore Islamic Scholars and Religious Teachers Association) for Certificate and Diploma level in Islamic Studies
- Recently appointed as Executive Committee Member at PERGAS
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Teaching & Leadership) from Nanyang Institute of Management
Madam Rahayu Mohamad
- Programme Director, Curriculum Development and Implementation
- Masters in Curriculum and Teaching from National Institute of Education, Singapore
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education, Wheelock College, Boston, USA
- Bachelor of Law, With Honours and On Dean’s List, International Islamic University Malaysia
- More than 7 years of experience in Curriculum Development and Training
- Authored several Primary Level Textbooks and Workbooks (Faith-Based Curriculum)
Mdm Rahayu and Azra Taufiq (centre) pictured with workshop attendees at IALF, Bali
- Director (Business Development)
- Overall more than 15 years of management experience
- Recent experience includes project management for curriculum development projects in Singapore (namely development of syllabi, textbooks & workbooks)
- Team leader in Training Needs Analysis Project awarded to IQRA USA for full-time madrasah in Singapore
- Project Manager for Human Resource Development Project awarded to IQRA USA. Project entailed development of handbooks for Principals, Teachers and Parents.
- Past positions held include General Manager of an SME which provided outsourcing IT services. During this period, was in charge of overseas branches in Bangalore, Sydney, Chicago and also worked closely with our associates in Manila.
- Certified trainer for IT Programme for Office Workers and more than 4 year’s experience developing curriculum for Problem Analysis and Programming for teens and adults.